PAGES

Instagram Grid

19 Weeks + Week Recap

Monday 9 June 2014


How far along? 19 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Still can wear lots of my normal clothes but invested in this pair of Jcrew maternity shorts & they are heaven in this heat! (Wait for a holiday or keep a lookout, I got them 30% off)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not so great.....busted out my maternity body pillow which helps a lot!
Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a girl!!!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach :(
Movement: I feel little flutters, but can't wait for the bigger ones so daddy can feel her move!

Food cravings: Iced Chai Lattes ALWAYS sound good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: This has been my best week yet! Praise God!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes, can't believe how much sooner you show with baby #2
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Up & Down but constantly pray for Joy!
Looking forward to: Deciding on her name!


Just about Halfway there! In some ways its gone fast, doing my best to treasure these days. This past week I have had mostly all good days and I am so thankful! It has been so fun knowing that its a baby girl growing inside of me. I have been measuring, sketching, & pinning like crazy :) I keep reminding myself she won't be here for a while so I don't need to have everything done this week. But it's just so fun. Ford is starting to understand that a baby in my belly, and showing me that he is not going to pinch or hit the baby(things he's been working on). It's pretty funny, I can't wait to see how much he loves this little girl. Ford got to the chalkboard throughout the week if you can find the little finger marks :)
Grey Maxi | Floral Kimono sold out at F21online(I think I've still seen it in store) 
| Ring (similar)


Just for kicks :)

We made a quick overnight trip up north this past weekend to visit Todd's parents and help some of our good friends settle in to their new house. They are some of our dearest friends but we don't get to hang out as much as we wish so every minute is treasured. You have to check out Bry's blog, it is so encouraging and her story is a true testimony to the faithfulness of our God and that NOTHING is impossible with Him.
Aren't their girls the cutest!


Playing all day is hard work!

I just love this picture of Todd & Ford
 I actually got teary eyed taking this picture of my boys. We have outgrown our truck that we have shared since early in our marriage when we traveled so much we didn't need my car anymore. So, pretty much every memory of our 4 years & our growing family are stored up in this truck. We were trying to stuff everything in, and Ford in between and I started singing, "You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days, hadn't gone by so fast." And I just got choked up thinking of how quickly time is going, and how big Ford is getting, and that precious time we've shared riding everywhere together is just about past.


We also celebrated our 4th anniversary this week so I'll leave you with a throwback <3
So many things these days I was to treasure and remember and be thankful for, but have also been reminded by the Lord, 
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Luke 12
 I want to treasure these days as gifts from the Lord, but pray my eyes remain on Him, to serve Him diligently, to spend time with Him everyday and rest in Him above anything else that seems important. I fell in love with this verse below, I think I will make it a print for the nursery, 
"Do not fear {little flock} for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom."
Luke 12









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<